Monday, April 2, 2012

Thoughts on Class

Overall, I was really happy that I took this course and I think I got a lot out of it. To be honest, in the beginning I was part of the group that felt that this course was not the right course to start with, however, having minored in business administration in college I think it is a great course to start off with. Even though there are a lot of terms thrown at you all at once, I think it is manageable. But, there were some downsides to the course but as a group we already voted and agreed to make these changes for the future. One of which was the learning material used in this class (our textbook) did not have much substance. It was a great book to reference for understanding terminologies but having had to write a paper referencing this book to me not too attractive. I was glad to have had the opportunity to combine my two papers into one creative paper because I would have found it very difficult to write. As far the members of this course, I think that most of the people were good contributors and I know I had benefited from some of the comments made by my peers. Looking forward to our next course, Marketing!

No comments:

Post a Comment